Quantum Wireless Alarm
Wireless Burglar Alarm System starts from €470
- Start price includes latest Hkc Quantum control panel/keypad with built in wifi for connecting to the Hkc Securecomm service for monitoring.
- External alarm siren with flashing led light.
- Integrated Internal alarm bell.
- Interior of home alarmed with wireless Motion detectors (PIR) add €75 each
- Windows and doors alarmed with wireless shock sensor with magnetic contact,add €75 each.
- Windows or doors alarmed with wireless magnetic contact only add €60 each.
Price includes VAT.
For more info on these sensors click here:
TEXT QUOTE TO 086 8133166 AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK.
Can you get wireless house alarms?
The answer is yes. The main control panel/keypad requires wiring into a power source but apart from that all other devices can be wireless. A power source could be the electrical fuse board in your hall way or a plug socket.
Protecting the Perimeter
All sensors on windows and doors can be wireless. That means that they will operate by battery and send radio signals back to the main control panel. For example if a burglar bangs on the patio door then the wireless shock sensor there will send a signal back to activate the alarm. The control panel will then send a signal to the siren outside your house which will start to ring and flash. The wirefree sensors will last for several years without battery changes. When the time comes to change a battery a message will appear on the main control panel and you can either do it yourself or phone us to arrange a callout and full service.
Why Hkc Quantum Wirefree?
The HKC Quantum control panel and keypad is made by Hkc, Irelands biggest manufacturer of alarm systems based in Ballymount in Dublin. It is also compatible with all forms of alarm monitoring, including built in wifi to connect to your house wifi. If you don’t have wifi then you can use a gsm unit to receive messages from the system. HKC concentrate on high quality shock sensors for windows and doors and the shock sensors available with the hkc system are far superior to those available with other systems.
Quantum has major advantages:
- It is the most modern available with all the latest technology and won’t go obsolete for a long time.
- In the long run repair and maintenance will be easy due to it’s easy to understand menu system which allows the owner to carry out tests and battery replacement themselves.
- By far the best quality and most effective sensors for windows and doors.
- By far the longest battery life in wireless devices.
Vital Tip for future Repair and Maintenance!!
Keep in mind that all wirefree alarm systems have batteries in the sensors which need to be replaced after a number of years. Battery in main control panel needs to be changed every 5 years approx. while batteries in other wireless devices last up to 10 years.
Cost of Maintenance
It is vital to find out the cost of any future maintenance calls for this from your installer. Gard are currently charging €100 for call out and full service of HKC Quantum we have installed plus €5 per battery in wireless devices or if you prefer you can easily change batteries yourself.
Engineer Code Alarm
It is vital to get the engineers code from whoever installs your alarm!. This code is needed for all future repair and maintenance and many companies won’t even tell you about it!!!!. If you don’t have it you are stuck with them and they are free to rip you off in the future, or worse still they may go out of business and then you may be locked out of your own alarm.